Creating lifelong movers by promoting the power of play and reconnecting youth to the natural world. Learn new skills. Explore your world. Discover your passions.
Louisiana Comes in at 49 out of 50 as one of the Lowest Ranking States for Child Health and Wellbeing
Resource: Kids Count Data Book by the Annie E Casey Foundation, updated July 2018
Help us get into the 30's By 2030
Our main goal is to improve the health and quality of life of children and families in Louisiana. As of now, our state ranks 49 out of 50 in child health and wellbeing. Help us get into the 30's by 2030!
Want to help us reach our goal? Here are some ways to show your support and help us reach more kids in more neighborhoods:
1. Donate - Click Here to donate
2. Sponsor - Click Here to download our Sponsorship Form
3. Volunteer - Help us lead a hike or paddle, coach a neighborhood sport, or work our obstacle course and games booth at an upcoming community event - Submit your Volunteer Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Shop Amazon Smile - Click Here to shop and Amazon will donate to LASOAR!
5. PLAY!- Click Here to be redirected to our activity offerings and registration pages.