Join us outside for Fall Soccer conveniently located in a neighborhood nearest you! Boys and girls ages 3-14 are welcome to play. We follow a Sunday afternoon practice then play format.
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 20th, 2018
Late Registration will be available from Tuesday, August 21 - Friday, August 31st and will incur a $10 late fee.
League Play: September 9th - October 14th
Neighborhood Host Locations*:
*Option to choose your location available on Registration Form.
- Greenbriar: Woodvale Elementary School, 100 Leon Drive, 70503
- Fernewood: Fernewood Playground, 130 Boss Drive, 70503
- Saint Streets: Oaklawn Park, 1000 Jeanne St, 70506
What to Bring
Players: Shin Guards (Required), Water Bottle, Athletic Shoes (no cleats)
Parents: Lawn Chairs, Umbrella (for shade)
- EQUIPMENT PROVIDED - LASOAR, with the help of our sponsors, will provide all equipment necessary for play.
We use a Size 3 ball for ages 3-8 and a Size 4 for ages 9-14.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED - All players are required to wear shin-guards (not provided by LASOAR.)
- UNIFORMS – LASOAR will provide a team t-shirt. Players are expected to wear comfortable shorts or pants (any color) and athletic shoes which lace or Velcro. Cleats are NOT required. If you choose to purchase cleats, they must be plastic. No metal cleats will be allowed.
- COACHES - LASOAR coaches consist of parent volunteers, UL Interns, and LASOAR staff coaches. If you would like to volunteer or learn more about becoming an LASOAR staff coach email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SNACKS - LASOAR utilizes Signupgenius.com to organize snack sign ups. A snack sign up link will be sent out via e-mail at least 2 weeks prior to Session 1. Sign up is voluntary and much appreciated! Please respect your LASOAR Neighborhood Sports host location as a nut-free environment as some children may have a nut allergy.
$75 Non Members, $85 after registration deadline.
$55 Members, $65 after registration deadline.
Registration is open to all LASOAR Members and Non-members.
LASOAR Members, CLICK HERE .
Non-Members, CLICK HERE .
Become a Member and save!
LASAOR Members save $20 per child for all LASOAR Neighborhood Activities and Recreational Classes and $10 per child on all Outdoor Adventure Kids hiking and paddling excursions with a free end-of-the-year Members Only Camping Trip!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our 1 year Family Memberships.
September 9, Game 1/Opening Ceremonies
September 16, Game 2
September 23, Game 3
September 30, Game 4
October 7, Game 5
October 14, Game 6/Closing Ceremonies
Each season is comprised of 6, one-hour sessions.
First 20-25 minutes: Practice with Coach
30-40 minutes: Game Time
5 minutes: Spirit Tunnel and Snacks
Time of Play (Includes practice + game)
SESSION TIMES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON AVAILABLE SPACE AT EACH LOCATION AND THE NUMBER OF TEAMS SIGNED UP. Time of play will be determined at the end of early registration (Monday, August 20th) with notifications sent to all registered participants via e-mail.
Constants: Always on Sunday afternoons with session times between Noon and 7:00 pm.